Saturday, February 19, 2011

Spots & Fur




Another little experiment with Art Spectrum Masking Fluid. I'm really starting to love this stuff. Alot of people say it's cheating but I don't think so! The concept for this was to to show her face. I LOVE doing portraits so it was a defiantly a challenge. The dress is very YSL I think:)

Oh and I am currently doing a piece for an amazing fashion illustration exhibition called Drawn From Fashion. My artwork will sit alongside my Aussie fashion illustration heros like Kelly Smith, Bec Winnel and Catherine Campbell. So excited to be invited and so excited to show you all the Piece!

12 comments:

  1. Oh I love these. The texture is so apparent--the sheer fabric of the dress against the fur. Really beautifully done. Congrats on the show, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic for sure :) have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the techniques used to render the fabrics in these illustrations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ur blog is cool! ur layout is so cute

    thank for comment :*

    ohfashionmodel.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the techniques you use..... very creative
    xx
    rulymuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful!! you are amazing!
    xx

    johanna, sweden
    ART

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are LOVELY!! I love the "transparency" feeling, gorgeous! xxo -nb

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg, this is gorgeous!I'll be following!

    ReplyDelete