Sunday, December 25, 2011

Facebook Artist Page

Happy Boxing Day! I'm off to do the opposite of shopping the sales, I'm gunna be selling some shoes! But that's ok, hopefully I get a little shop in first;) Have been a little bit slack since my exhibition so just thought I'd share my Facebook Artist Page with you where I post little daily snippets of what is happening in my illustration world. The latest is getting featured on my favorite illustration blog I Love Illustration, go Check em Both Out! Merry Christmas!

6 comments:

  1. I'm definitely your fan! Happy New Year:) xx
    Flara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great desing! I love it! Your blog is very cool! xoxo from

    http://littlepocketful.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. really great illust. !
    check my sketches ?
    clestacille.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make the most beautiful art! I absolutely LOVE the mural for the café!! Thanks for a lot of inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, I really like your Artist Page. Your blog is very cool. You make the most beautiful art! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete